Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WoW Yvonne Skin & Shape @ SL Fashion Week!!!!!

Hello Everyone again! I am on a roll today! I hope you all are doing alright! Well I have something super awesome to bring you and its from WoW Skins and its being featured at the SL Fashion Week!! Its WoW's new Yvonne Skin in Milk and Tan with the Shape but dont let me tell you about it lets let the pictures tell you for themselves! Oh and I also should mention that it comes with Lola appliers and Slink appliers!


(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was super awesome! This skin and shape is flawless and beautiful! So make sure to get on down to the SL Fashion Week and pick them up! It wont be there for much longer!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by =Moda= (Paige)
Lashes by Brisa's Fashions MP Store (Kitty Lashes)
Lingerie by Pink Sugah (Doll Polka)
Skin & Shape by WoW @ SL Fashion Week (Yvonne Milk & Tan)
Mesh Hands by Slink (Relaxed)

No comments:

Post a Comment