Saturday, September 28, 2013

Newness @ Dystorted!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is doing great! I have some super awesome stuff to bring you today from Dystorted and let me tell you they are smexy!!!! Let me just name the outfits and then I will show you the pictures! First there is Wild in Leopard Teal and that comes with a top, lola applier, panty, leg garter and cleavage bow, Next there is Nighty Diamond in Pink and that comes with Mesh Babydoll top, Lola applier, Mesh panties, cleavage bow and bows for the pantys and nighty, Next there is Retaliate in Red and it comes with Half Hoody, Lola applier,  Mesh shorts w/suspenders, Mesh knee pads, bangles, Next we have Sophie in Purple and that comes with Top, arm cuffs, collar, Mesh skirt and Last but not least is Lust in Pink and that comes with Top, lola applier, panty, stockings, cleavage bow, stocking bows and Now for the pictures!





(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you they were super smexy! Now get on down to Dystorted and pick up your favorites! Plus she has some awesome group gifts out for you to enjoy as well!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Tessa)
Skin by Al Vulo (Cecilia Chic Summer)
All Outfits by Dystorted

No comments:

Post a Comment