Monday, September 23, 2013

Couple Lola Items from Chebs!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! How is everyone doing today? I hope you all are doing very well! I am sitting here just dying to bring you this from Chebs! First off its a Mesh dress in 8 different color combinations and comes in 5 sizes and then there is the Fishnet Top ohhhh sexy! Did I mention they are both Lola Friendly!!! Alright so lets bring on the pictures!




(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was smexy! So make sure you check out Chebs and dont forget Chebs is in the Lingerie Hunt and they have a very smexy outfit out for that so check them out!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Breathe)
Skin by 7DeadlyS{k}ins (Greed)
Leggings by Miss Canning (Dots)
Nails by SuperBia (Piercings 2 Polished V2)
Boots by Crazy Kitty (Overknee Boot)

No comments:

Post a Comment