Thursday, September 19, 2013

Useless Outfit from FC Designs!!!!!

Hello Everyone! How are you all doing today? I hope doing well! I have some newness from FC Designs to bring to you today and its called Useless and its a smexy outfit its a Hud controlled for 4 different looks, The Hud controls the mesh shirt and the legwarmers and it comes with jeans and 4 pairs of heels to match each look let me tell you its a smexy outfit! But dont believe be let me show you!

(click picture to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was smexy? Well it is! So make sure to get on over to FC Designs and pick it up!!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Truth (Sadie Light Blondes)
Skin by Al Vulo (Amina)
Lashes by Brisa's Fashions MP Store (Kitty Lashes)
Outfit by FC Designs (Useless)

No comments:

Post a Comment