Thursday, September 19, 2013

B!asta @ Designer Circle!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope your all doing well tonite? I am doing awesome and I have something special to bring you from B!asta which they are showcasing at Designers Circle! Its a Mesh Dress called Autumn Can Wait and Cowboy Boots called Highest Bid and you can get them both at the Designers Circle! So Lets bring on the picture so you can see just how sexy they are!

(click picture to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was sexy? The mesh dress comes in 5 sizes and it looks so pretty on! So make sure to get on down to Designers Circle and Check out B!asta's Booth!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Mina (Ineke)
Skin by 7DeadlyS{k}ins (Greed)
Outfit by B!asta @ Designers Circle (Autumn Can Wait)
Boots by B!asta @ Designers Circle (Highest Bid)

No comments:

Post a Comment