Thursday, September 5, 2013

Newness @ Dystorted!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well cuz I am bringing you something very special and sweet!
It comes from a new store Dystorted and let me tell you she if off to a great start! Its called Primal Pink and it comes with a hud to change the pattern on the mesh skirt and bangles to 3 different animal prints! And yes Ladies its Lola friendly!!! It comes with Mesh Top, Mesh skirt both in 5 sizes, a material middle top, stockings and bangles...but lets let the pictures do the talking!!!!



(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you it was special and sweet! Well its sexy too! So make sure you get on down to Dystorted and pick this baby up it comes in many other colors as well!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Robin)
Skin by WoW Skins (Isabella Mid Tone)
Nails by Mandala (Nails Long Basic Set)
Outfit by Dytstorted (Primal Pink)
Boots by Hollywood (Missy Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment