Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Couple Things from Princess Whore!!!!!

Hello Everyone! How are you all tonite? I hope doing well! I have something special for you tonite from Princess Whore and let me tell you they are smexy! The first is a smexy lil number Mini Dress Whore and let me tell you it is very revealing! Next up we have a Mini Top and Mesh Leggings Combo and the tops come in 4 colors! But dont just believe me look at the pictures to prove it! And did I mention there both Lola friendly!!!!!!!!


(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you they were smexy! Now make sure you get on over to Princess Whore and pick these babies up!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Felice)
Skin by Al Vulo (Amina)
Nails by Mandala (Nails Gaga Black)
Face Piercings by Zombie Suicide MP Store (Adrenalin)
Outfits by Princess Whore
Shoes by Karried Away (Flats Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment