Monday, September 30, 2013

WoW Skins @ SL Fashion Week!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! How is everyone doing? I hope you all are doing great! I have something smexy to bring to you today and its from WoW Skins they are showcasing it at SL Fashion Week!!! Its there Myst Skin and Shape and let me tell you it is smexy! It does have appliers and they are separate to purchase! But they are worth it! So lets bring on the pictures!



(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you it was smexy? Now each shade comes separate but the shape is included and of course the appliers are separate. So make sure you make your way down to the WoW Skins area at SL Fashion Week and check this out and get your fav shade!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Shena)
Skin by WoW Skins @ SL Fashion Week (All Shades)
Outfit by Lushish Catz (Shimmer Lingerie)
Mesh Hands by Slink (Relaxed)

No comments:

Post a Comment