Saturday, September 7, 2013

Melody Charcoal berry Skin @ Hush!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope this post finds you all well! I am doing awesome tonite as I bring you this post about this beautiful flawless skin from Hush......It has 6 different tones and also has Slink hand and feet appliers and Lola and Lush appliers, in the pictures I am wearing the Slink Hand and Lola Appliers. The Skin is called Melody CharcoalBerry and let me tell you its one to die for!!






(click pictures to see them larger)

Did I not tell you this skin was flawless and beautiful! So make sure you head on down to Hush and pick this baby up!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Truth (Kiki)
Nails by Formanails (Design Flower + Rings)
Shape & Skins by Hush (Melody CharcoalBerry)
Mesh Teeth by Hush (Say Aah)
Lashes by Hush (Flirt)
Shoes by Alanis Ryba MIA MP Store (Talon Spiked Pumps)
Lingerie by Moda Mia (Sweetness Bra & Panties Freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment