Friday, September 13, 2013

Syren @ Dystorted!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well this evening!! I have something super awesome from Dystorted to bring you and its called Syren and I am modeling the Pink version of the outfit it comes with Mesh Bandeau top, Mesh Zipper Shorts, Mesh Knee Pads, Posture Collar, Chained Bangles and Lola Applier. Yes Ladies this outfit is Lola Friendly!!!!!! So lets bring on the picture!

(click picture to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was super awesome! And it comes in other colors as well so make sure you get on over to Dystorted and pick this up and check out the store while your at it!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Felice)
Skin by Al Vulo (Amina)
Nails by Super Bia (Nails Piercings 2 Polished V2)
Outfit by Dystorted (Syren in Pink)
Facial Piercings by Zombie Suicide MP Store (Adrenalin)

No comments:

Post a Comment