Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Couple Things from Princess Whore!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all still doing well tonite! I have something super awesome from Princess Whore this time and we have the Lady Dress in 5 colors and the Princess Body in 3 colors and let me tell you they are smexy and Lola Friendly!!! But don't take my word for it lets see the pictures!!!



(click pictures to see them larger)

Did I not tell you they were smexy! Now make sure to get on down to Princess Whore and pick up your fav color or get the Fat Pack!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Felice)
Skin by Al Vulo (Amina)
Lashes by Brisa's Fashions MP Store (Kitty Lashes)
Face Piercings by Zombie Suicide MP Store (Adrenalin Piercing)
Nails by Mandala (Gaga Nails Black)
Outfits by Princess Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment