Sunday, September 8, 2013

Total Anarchy Round 4-Shame Me Designs,Im Capped & Ruca Tease

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well today! I have something very special from Total Anarchy today They have started there Round 4 of there Sales and I have some goodies for you from it today. Lets Starts with Shame Me Designs - Lana Shape (Copy,Mod), Im Capped -Soul Windows Eyes, Ruca Tease Mesh Dress and Heels but lets let the pictures do the talking!



(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not say they were awesome! So make sure you check out Round 4 of Total Anarchy!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Calico (Katie 1)
Hair by Emo-tions (Mystery Simple)
Eyes by Im Capped @ Total Anarchy (Soul Windows)
Dress by Ruca Tease @ Total Anarchy (Mesh Strap Dress)
Heels by Ruca Tease @ Total Anarchy (Lace Heels)
Skin by Al Vulo (Cecilia Chic Summer)
Bikini by Lushish Catz (Cuba Bikini Lola friendly)

No comments:

Post a Comment