Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Room 69- Miss Canning and Keresma!!!!!!

Hello everyone! and Welcome to my page today! I hope everyone is well! I have something special to bring you today it is being shown at Room 69 Sales room and let me tell you they are awesome!
The first comes from Miss Canning and  its a set of sneakers called Hermes and they are hud controlled for many colors! Next is a dress from Keresma and it is a Mesh dress and comes in 2 color packs and each color pack has 4 colors and 2 styles per color so lets bring on the pictures to show them!







(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you they were special! and Let me tell you I am loving those Hermes sneakers!!! and that Dress 1 dress with a hud to controll the colors and style awesome! So make sure you get on down to Room 69 and pick them up!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Catwa (Katniss Reds)
Skin by Pixy Stix (Penelope Cookie Dough)
Make up Pixy Stix ( Included in Penelope Pack)
Dress Keresma @ Room 69 (One Shoulder Dress)
Sneakers by Miss Canning @ Room 69 (Hermes Sneakers)
Boots by StormCrow Designs (Spikey Black)
Mesh Hands by Slink (Relaxed)

No comments:

Post a Comment