Monday, September 9, 2013

Pixy Stix @ Total Anarchy!!!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope today finds everyone doing great! I am sitting here with my cup of coffee about to bring you something super awesome! Its from Pixy Stix and they are showcasing these items at Total Anarchy Sales Room and let me tell you these are not to miss items!!!!! And there Lola Friendly!!
We Have 2 dresses Mesh that comes in 5 sizes plus Lola appliers and then they have 3 different makeups so lets bring on the photos to show you the awesomeness!


(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was super awesome! So make sure you visit Pixy Stix over at Total Anarchy and pick these up!!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Mystery)
Skin by Al Vulo (Cecilia Chic)
Eyes by Im Capped @ Total Anarchy (Soul Windows)

No comments:

Post a Comment