Friday, September 6, 2013

Panda Punx @ Room 69!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well today! I have something very super special to bring you and it comes to us from Panda Punx and they are showcasing a Shape and Skin at Room 69 and let me tell you it is smexy! As always there shapes are copy mod but lets lets the pictures do the talking!


(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you it was smexy! and Yes it is Lola friendly!!!!!!! So make sure and drop on over to Room 69 and pick up this sweet Shape and Skin from Panda Punx!!!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Catwa (Katniss Summer Blondes)
Outfit by 1Hundred (Breathless Bodysuit Raspberry)
Skin by Panda Punx @ Room 69 (Alixx Pure Light)
Shape by Panda Punx @ Room 69 ( Alixx copy mod)
Lashes by Hush (Flirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment