Tuesday, September 24, 2013

LoveCats Newness The Bitch is Back!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well this evening? I have something super awesome to bring to you from LoveCats and its called The Bitch is Back and let me tell you it is smexy! and Lola friendly!!!!!
It comes with a Leather Jacket, Jacket Lola Applier, tattoos, tattoo lola applier, jean booty shorts, stockings, boots and a mesh top option with alpha layer and necklace and ring , and it comes in reg and neko so you get your choice! So here are the pictures so you can see for yourself!!!



(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was smexy! The tail is actually like a whip/flogger hehe So make sure you make it down to Lovecats and pick this baby up!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Exxess (Vesna)
Skin by 7DeadlyS{k}ins (Greed)
Outfit by Lovecats (The Bitch is Back)

No comments:

Post a Comment