Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mew Catsuit from Dreamz Designs!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a great night tonite! I am bringing you something you super sexy and omg drop dead gorgeous let me tell you its call Mew Catsuit and its from Dreamz Designs. It comes with the Top, Bottoms,Stockings,Gloves, Tattoo Layer Outfit, Tattoo Layer Mask, Mesh Ears, Mesh Boots in 7 sizes and it comes in 6 different colors but lets let the pictures do the talking!!!!!


(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this is drop dead gorgeous and its Lola Friendly!!!!! I am wearing my Lolas in the pictures!!!! So make sure to get on over to Dreamz Designs and pick up your favorite color or grab the fat pack!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Magika (Awake)
Skin by Al Vulo (Cecilia Chic Summer)
Outfits by Dreamz Designs (Mew Catsuit)

No comments:

Post a Comment