Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Newness @ Dreamz Designs!!!!!

Hello Everyone! How is everyone doing today? I hope doing well? I have something that is very super awesome from Dreamz Designs, I am going to bring you 2 dresses from them the first is called Metallic shine and comes in a variety of colors! it is mesh and comes in 5 sizes and the next is called Izzy, smiles and is also mesh and comes in 5 sizes also comes in a variety of colors and did I mention that they are both Lola friendly! So lets bring on the pictures!




(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not mention they were beautiful! Oh and the Metallic shine comes with the shoes! So make sure to get on down to Dreamz Designs and pic up your fav color!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Changes)
Skin by 7DeadlyS{k}ins (Greed)
Nails by Formanails (Rings &Nails Flower)
Dresses by Dreamz Designs (Metallic Shine & Izzy)
Lashes by Brisa's Fashions MP Store (Kitty Lashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment