Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WoW Skins Manuela Milk Skin and Shape!! @ Pure Sales Room!

Hello Everyone! I have something special for you all from WoW Skins! Its the Manuela Skin in Milk and the Shape! It also has Lola Appliers and Slink Appliers!!! Let me tell you this Shape and Skin is beautiful! But don't take my word for it lets look at the picture!

(click picture to see larger)

This skin is flawless and matches perfectly with my slink hands! The shape is super cute and is modifiable!
So make sure you get on down to WoW Skins @ Pure Sales Room to check it out!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Siiri Dark Red)
Skin & Shape by WoW Skins @ Pure Sales Room (Manuela Milk)
Lingerie by Girls Secret (Pink Hearts)
Lashes by WoW Skins (Lashes 2013 Tattoo layer 3)
Mesh Hands by Slink (Relaxed)

No comments:

Post a Comment