Sunday, August 4, 2013

IM Capped & Impish @ Total Anarchy Round 3

Hello Again! I have another treat for you again from the Total Anarchy Discount Store and this time they come from IM Capped and Impish and ohhh I tell you I think you will love them!
Lets start with IM Capped they are bringing you 4 different eyes from there Soul Windows Curio Eyes Collection and they are stunning well here is the picture to prove it!
Just look at the pigment in those eyes! they are absolutely stunning and get this they are only $33L each pair! But only at Total Anarchy so hurry on down and get yourself a set!

Now onto the item from Impish they bring us a set of boots to die for and of course in PINK! My all time fav color hehe so lets bring on the picture for you to see for yourself!
Tell me those are not to die for! and just look at the name Glamtastic! And there only $66L at Total Anarchy for this round so hurry and get your boot on!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Magika (Awake)
Eyes by IM Capped @ Total Anarchy (4 colors to choose from)
Skin by Al Vulo @ The Dressing Room (Fujiko Red Sunkissed)
Shoes by Impish @ Total Anarchy (Glamtastic)

No comments:

Post a Comment