Friday, August 9, 2013

LoveCats Fight Club for Women *New Release*

Hello and Waves to everyone! I hope everyone is doing well this day. I am doing well and quite relaxed as I bring to you this new release outfit from Lovecats! Omg this is one not to miss its called Fight Club and it is just drop dead smexy! It comes with a Furry Coat, 3 pairs of pants in Red,Black & Purple, Boots, Arm Wraps, Necklace & Brass Knuckles and in the neko Version it comes with Tail and Ears. Did I mention that the outfits are Lola friendly!!!! Check out the Pictures!


(click pictures to make them larger)

They are available in both Neko and Non Neko form and they are an outfit you are going to want!

Now for my Dazzles:
Hair from Magika (Safe)
Skin from Al Vulo (Fujiko Red Sunkissed)
Outfit from Lovecats (Fight Club Female)
Lashes from Brisa's Fashions Mp Store (Kitty Lashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment