Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Panda Punx @ Feeb's Sales Room & The Thrift Shop

Hello! How is everyone doing tonite? I hope great cuz I am doing wonderful writing to you from my computer desk. I have something very spectacular to bring to you today and its from Panda Punx and they are showcasing it at Feeb's Sales Room! It's Deesa Shape and Skin and let me tell you they are smexy! And yes Ladies they are Lola friendly!!! Now onto the picture to prove its smexiness!


Did I not tell you it was smexy! Now get on down to Feeb's Sales Room and pick it up!
Now to bring you something that is  at Panda Punx @ The Thrift Shop its called Juicy Lips and let me tell you they are juicy! So lets bring on the pictures to show you the lipsticks!



Just look at the colors of those lipsticks! Make sure you head on down to Panda Punx @ The Thrift Shop and pick them up!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Catwa (TNT V2)
Shape by Panda Punx @ Feeb's SR (Deesa Copy&Mod)
Skin by Panda Punx @ Feeb's SR (Deesa Kindred)
Lipsticks by Panda Punx @ The Thrift Shop (Juicy Lips)

No comments:

Post a Comment