Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pink Pearl Designs New Releases for August!!!!!!

Hello again Everyone! I hope you all are having a great evening! I am just sitting here in my chair looking at these pictures before I post them for you all to see, I am bringing you some New Releases from Pink Pearl Designs and let me tell you they are super cute! and Lola Friendly!!!! all of them!!!!

The First one is called Karen and shown in 2 colors Lilac and Blue comes with Top, Lola applier, Mesh Capris, Belt, Mesh Heels

This next one is called Jennifer and it shown in 2 colors Black and Pink, comes with Lacey Tank Top, Lacey Top Applier, Alpha Layers for Jean Jacket and Capris and Sneakers, Mesh Jean Jacket in Different sizes, Jean Jacket Appliers, Mesh Capri in 5 sizes and Sneakers.

Last but not Least is Horror Hottie shown in 2 colors Blue and Pink, comes with Top, Lola Appliers, Mesh Capris in 5 sizes, Mesh Belt

Did I not tell you they were super smexy! So get on down to Pink Pearl Designs!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Damselfly (Emberlee Ruby Twilight)
Hair by Exxess (Vesna Cyber Red)
Outfits by Pink Pearl Designs
Flip Flop Feet by N-Core (Flat Barefeet & Flip Flops)
Skin by Hush (Marin Passionfruit)

No comments:

Post a Comment