Saturday, August 24, 2013

Moda Mia Sayings Outfits!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are doing well today! Omg I have something from Moda Mia that I am just dying to bring you! As always there Lola Friendly Outfits from Moda Mia and they have different saying on the Half Shirts! So lets bring on the pictures!!!


(click pictures to see larger)

I love these outfits and I am sure you will too! They come with the Top, Lola Applier, Mesh Skirt in 5 sizes, Arm wraps, Bangles in 5 different sayings! So make sure you get on over to Moda Mia and check them out and get them!!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Catwa (Katniss Reds)
Skin by Pixy Stix (Penelope Cookie Dough)
Lashes by Brisas Fashions MP Store (Kitty Lashes)
Lipstick by Pixy Stix (included in Penelope skin packs)

No comments:

Post a Comment