Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Neon Outfit & Shoes @ Ava Girl!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing great today! I am just sitting here smiling as I am about to bring you a super cute outfit from Ava Girl its her New Neon Outfit and Neon Maryjane Shoes!! The outfit is Hud controlled for 4 different color looks! But lets bring on the pictures!




(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this outfit was super cute! And so many color combinations are possible with the huds for both the Outfit and the shoes! So make sure you get on over to Ava Girl!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Catwa (Katniss Summer Blonde)
Skin by Pixy Stix (Penelope Cookie Dough)
Lashes by Brisas Fashions MP Store (Kitty Lashes)
Outfit by Ava Girl (Neon Outfit)
Shoes by Ava Girl (Neon Maryjanes)
Mesh Hands by Slink (Relaxed)

No comments:

Post a Comment