Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Penelope Skin from Pixy Stix!!! Newness!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! How are you all doing today? Well I am just excited as Pixy Stix has brought out a new skin called Penelope and let me tell you it is smexy! I am going to be showing you every shade of the skin that Pixy has brought out! Each shade comes with Lipsticks(Tattoo layer), Dimples, Moles, Brows in all Shades, Slink Appliers for Hands and Feet and of course Lola Friendly!!! So lets bring on the pictures!








(click the pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you that this skin was smexy! Pixy has outdone herself and I am in love with this skin!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Karen Blonde)
Skin by Pixy Stix (Penelope in all shades)
Mesh hands by Slink (Relaxed)
Lipsticks by Pixy Stix (included in Skin Packs Penelope)

No comments:

Post a Comment