Friday, August 9, 2013

Panda Punx @ Room 69 with Kina Skin & Shape

Hello Everyone! How are you doing today? I am doing quite well its been a very beautiful day so far!
I have something very special to bring you today and it comes from Panda Punx and she is showcasing it at Room 69 only, It is her Kina Skin and Shape and let me tell you it is very very smexy! But dont take my word for it let me show you the pictures and Yes they are Lola Friendly!


(click pictures to make them larger)

Did i not tell you the shape and skin are smexy! So get on down to Room 69 and pick them up!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair from Elikatera (Only)
Outfit from Newtique Designs Mp Store (LittleMinx Bra N Panties)
Lolas you can get here Lola Store (Lolas Tangos)
Shape from Panda Punx @ Room 69 (Kina Shape)
Skin from Panda Punx @ Room 69 (Kina Skin w/Lola App)

No comments:

Post a Comment