Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hush Skins New Release Charlotte Pink

Hello Everyone! and How is everyone this evening? I hope doing well hehe, I am just dying to bring you this new release from Hush Skins let me tell you I fell in love with this Shape and Skin! It comes in 6 Skin Tones and let me tell you they are all sexy! And Yes she does sell the appliers for the Lolas!!!!!






(click pictures to see them larger)

Did I not tell you they were amazing! Hush has amazing quality skins and shapes and this one is called Charlotte Pink and its one of her newer releases!! And yes the shape comes with it!

Now for my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Heaven)
Lashes by Hush (Flirt)
Shape & Skin by Hush (Charlotte Pink)
Prim Teeth by Hush (Say Ahh)
Outfit by Alter Ego (Boss Lady)(Lola Friendly)

No comments:

Post a Comment