Thursday, August 22, 2013

Newness @ Pink Pearl Designs!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone and I hope you all are doing well! I am doing awesome this afternoon as I sit here about to bring you these newness! Let me tell you they are beautiful and I love them! They are from Pink Pearl Designs and She has come out with a couple Dresses for that Formal time and yes they are Lola Friendly!!!!
So lets bring on the pictures so that I can show you just how awesome these dresses are!




(click pictures to see them larger)

Did I not tell you these Formal dresses were beautiful! Yes they are Mesh and they come in 5 sizes and they are all Lola Friendly! So Make sure you get on down to Pink Pearl Designs and pick them up!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Mystery)
Skin by WoW @ The Black Fair (Valentina)
Jewelry by *R+a* MP Store (Sizuku Tiara,Necklace & Earrings)
Dresses by Pink Pearl Designs (Jasmine Reg & Wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment