Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Moda Mia NewNess!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings Everyone! How is everyone doing? I hope well cuz I am doing spectacular! And I am dying to bring you this blog!! Alright today I have somethings from Moda Mia and let me tell you they are all Lola Friendly and I am in love with them!!!!!
First off we have the Long Jumper and let me tell you it is smexy but let the pics prove it to you!
(click picture to see bigger)

Next we have the Mami Swimsuits! and let em tell you they look smashing with the Lolas!

(click pictures to see bigger)

Next we have the Fun in the Sun Pride Outfits in many different colors!

(click pictures to see bigger)

Next up is the Wrap Dress which is very very smexy shown in Green
(click picture to see bigger)

and Finally we have the Babydoll shown in Pink which is curve hugging!!

I told you everything was super smexy so make sure you make your way down to Moda Mia and get your shop on!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Magika (Bliss)
Hair by Catwa (TNT V2)
Skin by Hush (Marin Passionfruit)
All Outfits by Moda Mia
Boots in Long Jumper Pic by Hollywood (Gold Leo Razor Sharp Boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment