Saturday, August 17, 2013

Filthy-New Release Ludicia Leggings!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a great evening! I am just sitting here in my comfy computer chair writing this as im so excited to bring you this new release from Filthy! She has released Ludicia leggings which are mesh and in lots of colors! I absolutely love this legging! So lets bring on the pictures to show you all the colors!



(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you they were awesome! So make sure you make it down to Filthy and pick out your favorite colors!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Emo-tions (Candy)
Skin by WoW @ The Black Fair (Valentina Tan)
Nails by Mandalaya (MilkyWay Ring & Nails Gaga Black)
Shoes by N-Core (Flip Flops & Barefeet)
Makeup by WoW Skins (Included in Valentina Skin @ The Black Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment