Saturday, August 3, 2013

Filthy Penelope Skin and Shape

Waves to everyone who is reading this! I hope you all are having a very wonderful day for me its gloomy and probably will be storming soon but such is life lol. Ok today I have something from Filthy for you its a Brand new Skin and Shape from them called Penelope and let me tell you that it has quickly become a favorite for me as its very smooth in detail and yes Filthy has the Lola Appliers for all the skins.
So here are the Pictures of me Modeling off the Skin and Shape off







Now for my Dazzles:
Hair from Magika (Awkward)
Outfit from Virtual Attire (Lovable Bunny)
Shape from Filthy (Penelope)
Skin from Filthy (Penelope in all shades)
Makeup from Filthy (Penelope available for sep purchase)
Lashes from Brisa Fashion Mp Store (Kitty Lashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment