Sunday, October 20, 2013

WoW @ Bitacora Fair!!!!!

Hello Everyone again hehe! I am on a roll tonite! This time I am bringing you something spectacular from WoW Skins and they are at Bitacora Fair with there Zaytuna skin in 3 shades Pale, Medium and Dark and I am about to Showcase all 3 with the shape for you! They have Lola Appliers, Slink Appliers and Phat Azz Appliers!!!! So lets bring on the pictures so you can see just how beautiful this shape and skin set is!



(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was amazing and beautiful! So make sure you visit the Bitacora Fair and get to the WoW area and pick up your fav shade! As Always the Shapes are Copy/Mod!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Catwa (Lulu)
Skins by WoW @ Bitacora Fair (Zaytuna all shades)
Outfit by ADN (Gogo Danceuse)
Nails by Trendy Dolls MP Store (Perfect Nails & Rings Hud)

No comments:

Post a Comment