Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bitch Outfit @ FC Designs!!!! Newness!!!!

Hello Everyone again! I hope your still doing well this evening! Well I have something super awesome to bring you from FC Designs and let me tell you it is smexy its 6 outfits in 1!!! It's called Bitch and it has a Mesh Shirt in 5 sizes with a Hud that changes it to 6 different colors! Not only that the jeans come with phat azz appliers! How cool is that! Alright so lets bring on the pictures to show you just how smexy it is!


(click pictures to see larger)

Did I not tell you this was super awesome! So make sure you get to FC Designs and pick this up!!!!

Now on to my Dazzles:
Hair by Xplosions (Jackie Duo)
Skin by Al Vulo (Lyria)
Outfit by FC Designs (Bitch)
Shoes by Hollywood (Pocahontas Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment