Monday, July 22, 2013

=^.^= LoveCats Marit Outfit =^.^=

Hey How is everyone doing so far today? Well I am doing wonderful and cant wait to tell you about this outfit that Lovecats store has just recently brought out so here is a picture of me modeling the outfit for you guys
This outfit is called Marit and can be worn multiple ways as seen in the pictures and yes Ladies it is Lola friendly, It comes with a Mesh Halter in 4 sizes, fishnet top in 2 styles, fishnet stockings, latex bodysuit, arm and wrist cuffs, thigh cuffs and boots, fishnet gloves.
Let me tell you I fell in love with this outfit from the get go and it will be an outfit I wear very often giggles its very smexy and naughty in some styles as you can see in the pictures.


Now for my Dazzles:
Hair From Damselfly (Emberlee Ruby Twilight)
Nails from Shock (Glitters Storm Group Gift)
Lashes from Marketplace> Brisas Fashion < (Kitty Lashes)
Skin from WoW Skins  (Tessa Tan)
Lipgloss from WoW Skins (Tessa Lipgloss Pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment