Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Filthy's Alicia Skin, Alicia Shape & Lolita Tops

Well Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day today! Boy do I have something special for you today! Im bringing you today from Filthy which they are back in world yay! There Alicia V2 Shape and Skin and her Lolita Tops (Lola friendly), I absolutely love this skin and I think it will be my fav for a long while to come! So on to the Pictures.

Here  in this set of pictures I am wearing the Alicia V2 Shape and Skin in Sunkissed plus the Lolita top in Black, Pink and Red wearing my Lolas

This next set is with the Same Filthy Alicia Skin in Sunkissed and Shape with the Lolita tops in Beige, White and Gray wearing my Lolas

Now for the same pictures just without Lolas showing you can wear the Lolita shirt either way



And now on to my Dazzles:

Hair by Damselfly (Kilynn)
Skin and Shape by Filthy (Alicia V2)
Eyeshadow & Lipstick by Filthy (Alicia V2 Make-up optional to purchase)
Ring by JCNY (Athena Collection) on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment